These Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs come out so juicy and scrumptious in the air fryer!
When you believe of air fryers you usually think of air fryer french fries or air fryer chicken nuggets and recipes with breading. This chicken thigh dish uses boneless chicken thighs, no breading at all. The air fryer does so a lot more as it’s essentially an oven on steroids! These thighs come out so juicy, they are ideal over rice with steamed veggies like bok choy or snap peas.
Air Fryer Asian-Glazed Boneless Chicken Thighs
These Asian Glazed Chicken Thighs come out so juicy and delicious in the air fryer! Perfect with brown rice and steamed veggies on the side.
- 32 ounces 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, fat cut
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 scallion, green only sliced for garnish Save
- In a little bowl combine the balsamic, soy sauce, honey, garlic, sriracha and ginger and blend well.
- Pour half of the marinade (1/4 cup) into a large bowl with the chicken, covering all the meat and marinate a minimum of 2 hours, or as long as overnight.
- Reserve the staying sauce for later.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and transfer to the air fryer basket.
- Prepare in batches 14 minutes, turning halfway until cooked through in the center.
- On the other hand, place the staying sauce in a small pot and cook over medium-low heat until it decreases a little and thickens, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle the sauce over the chicken and top with scallions.