We enjoy dessert mixed drinks! An easy Tiramisu Martini is among my preferred celebration drinks, so velvety and delicious!
- 1.5 ounces Rum Chata
- 1.5 ounces Kahlua(half of a shot glass)
- 1.5 ounces Godiva Chocolate Alcohol
- 1.5 ounces whipping cream
- whipped cream, chocolate shavings, ground coffee or cocoa, and lady fingers for garnish (optional)
- Integrate all active ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake to integrate.
- Put into 2 martini glasses.
- Top with freshly whipped cream, chocolate shavings, ground coffee or cocoa, and girl fingers. All are optional, however all are enjoyable!