Toasted Hazelnut S’mores are an enjoyable summer reward made with waffle cookies, chocolate hazelnut spread, and gooey marshmallows. Don’t forget to add a couple of extra
toasted hazelnuts! It feels so great to be in June! The weather condition is working together for the most part and I’m here for it. I never ever desire to rush our way through summertime.
There are too numerous excellent minutes to soak up while the sun is out and the days are long. Why do individuals hurry these things? Someone simply asked me today when my kids first day of school remains in August.
I decline to be derailed one week into summer break with talk of school supplies and hectic schedules. Summertime talk must have plenty of swimming pools, beaches, sunshine, grilling, and s’mores.
Toasted Hazelnut S’mores
Toasted Hazelnut S’mores are an enjoyable summertime reward made with waffle cookies, chocolate hazelnut spread, and gooey marshmallows. Don’t forget to add a few extra toasted hazelnuts!
- 2 waffles cookies(or graham crackers)
- 1-2 Tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 2 teaspoons toasted hazelnuts, sliced
- 2 Campfire® Marshmallows, roasted to your preference
- Spread cookies evenly with chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Top one cookie with toasted hazelnuts and roasted marshmallows. Sandwich with other cookie. Enjoy!