These soft and fluffy vegan blueberry pancakes taste like they came directly from a restaurant, and yet they’re incredibly simple to make in your home in your cooking area!
The dish is also terrific if you need a Dad’s Day breakfast kids can help prepare.
Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 cup flour (or attempt these Flourless Pancakes)
- 6 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder, and 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp + 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk of option
- 2 tbsp oil OR extra milk of choice
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp white or cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup OR stevia comparable
- fresh or frozen blueberries (1-2 cups)
- optional, feel complimentary to include a little orange or lemon passion if preferred
I’ve made the recipe with spelt, white, gf all function, and oat flour. Feel free to try out others, and be sure to report back for other readers with results if you do!
Combine all dry active ingredients in a bowl, then stir in all remaining components except berries. For fluffiest outcomes, I recommend letting this batter sit and thicken 10 minutes. If thinner pancakes are wanted, include a little additional milk of option (in some cases required especially if using white flour). Grease a nonstick frying pan. Heat on medium. When pan is hot (test by including a droplet of water to the pan –– if it sizzles, it’s ready), drop small ladles of batter and press down. Don’t make them too big or they will be done on the edges prior to the centers cook. Place berries onto each pancake. With a spatula, turn when the edges begin to look dry. Let cook for an extra minute or so before getting rid of from the heat. To prevent sticking, re-grease the frying pan after each set of pancakes. The batter can be made the night before if preferred, or remaining pancakes can likewise be adhered consume later.